The Counter Guarantees Working Group (WG2) has 5 objectives:
- Identify a suitable methodology for analysing the impact of
different risk management tools and risk sharing mechanisms on the extension
of loan guarantees for small companies.
- Provide evidence on the impact of different risk management tools
on the extension of loan guarantees for MSMEs.
- Assess the probability of failure of CGSs and provide
recommendations on how to prevent from failure and how to enhance recovery
of executed guarantees.
- Analyse risk-based pricing options for guarantees.
- Highlight the underlying factors for the success of different risk